Acceptable Content Guidelines
This set of guidelines are what the Company shall consider when reviewing Contributor Material to display on the Company’s online platform:
A. Technical Requirements
- For unedited and raw footage videos and Company’s revision of Contributor’s content :
- Filmed at and submitted in high-resolution, meaning they must be 720p or higher resolution; and
- Must submit at least from two (2) cameras – in wide-angle shot and close-angle shot.
- For completed videos and Contributor content, to be unaltered by Company, and then to be hosted on the website and platform:
B. Specific Content
- Nudity or sexual content. Company’s online platform is not for pornography or sexually explicit content. If this describes your video please do not submit it. Also, be advised that we will cooperate with law enforcement for any content that violates content laws.
- Violent or graphic content. Please do not submit content that contains things that could be perceived as shocking, sensational, or disrespectful.
- Threats and hateful content. The Company’s online platform is for instructional and educational videos. So we do not support content that promotes or condones violence or threats against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity, or whose primary purpose is inciting hatred on the basis of these core characteristics.
- Harmful or dangerous content. Don’t post videos that encourage others to do things that might cause them to get badly hurt, especially kids. Videos showing such harmful or dangerous acts shall get rejected. Further, predatory or threatening behavior, such as, harassment, intimidation, invading privacy, and revealing other people’s personal information will also be rejected.
- Content that violates Items 1 – 4. In general, any content, in whole or part, that demonstrates, promotes, or advocates some aspect of the types of content described in B.1 through B.4 of this Acceptable Content Guidelines will not be published. This can even include joking and parodying.
- Copyright and other IP rights. Respect copyright. Only upload videos that you made or that you’re authorized to use. This means don’t upload videos you didn’t make, or use content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations. Further, if you are using models or other people in your videos please make sure you have been granted rights to use their appearance and content.
- Advertising and spamming, misleading metadata, and scams. Company’s online platform is for a specific educational and instructional purpose, as well as fostering a certain community. Please do not take advantage of this community by doing in content advertising and/or spamming information that tries to promote other products or services beyond the scope of the Company’s online platform’s purpose. Please do not provide the Company misleading information, materials, descriptions, tags, titles, or thumbnails in order to increase views. It’s not okay to post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content.